Just for the last two weeks I have been helping friends with ideas on how to get out of "the Credit Crunch", this financial situation the United Kingdom is going through at the moment.
It is all doom and gloom according to the media, but we must not get in to this kind of mood.
Some of my friends, living in Brazil, and working for multinational companies for the auto industry, have got a reduction in their salaries, so less money is coming in and working a day less in the week.
My friend was telling me about having to pay for his house bills, taxes, supporting two young children and his wife. I always try to look on the bright side, and told him that at least he is not unemployed, so his situation isn't as bad as it looks.
So I have suggested they should focus on starting a business from home, using this spare day and putting it in good use. Instead of feeling down about this reduction of work, look at this as an opportunity to put some effort in something else. Perhaps even start another career.
If you have good knowledge in some subject or can offer a service from home, put your act together and work part-time starting your own business.
One of my friends is a computer programmer, and has very good knowledge of computers. I did give him some good ideas on where to go and what to do to start a business from home. I have also helped his wife, which does arts and crafts as a hobby. All she had to do was to put a great website together, and find places she can send articles and blogs telling everybody about her business.
When writing an article or a blog, it is very important to write a little bit about yourself, the product your are selling and advertising, and how your product is made.
If you offer some kind of service, like computer programmer, web designer or any other services just describe your services, for how long you have worked and have experience in the area.
If you wish to start something from home, but don't have ideas of what to do, and where to go for help please get in touch at contact@earn25kin30days.com and we can help you with some very good tips.
take care
Maise Jones
If you think this article had something in common with you and I could help you start your own business from home visit our site http://www.earn25kin30days.com, and I can guarantee you come out with fantastic knowledge, that any University can't give you, and a business system that will bring you income from day one. If you wish to get in touch with me or leave a comment on this article please be free to contact me on contact@earn25kin30days.com I look forward to share your views with you... good luck!
Maisie Jones
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário